Je t'aime - Février!

St Valentine's Day is looming, so to get us in the mood here are some photos I've fallen in love with.
Lady Gaga

She can do no wrong in my opinion! Pushing the boundaries of fashion & hair trends, this one being one of my favorite so far! The peachy tones running from the root blending through to the platinum ends. Yum yum yum!
This colour fusion looks great teamed with curly or short textured hair.



Be My Valentine

Just look at this trendy bunch! These 1960's Mod influenced hairstyles have been brought right into the 21st century.
I especially heart these rascals above, looking smug 'cos they've got nice barnets or summet?! The short textured crop with the heavy fringe is really striking, especially as a ladies haircut.

Ladies cut £27.50

Ooo La La

Here we have a couple of beauties with luscious locks!

Katharine McPhee

I love Katharine's loose curl in her above the shoulder hairstyle. Her hair & make-up has that timeless feel and would look the part in any era!

I think the following updo ties in beautifully with our Valentine theme...

The romantic updo reminds me of roses & looks bloomin' lovely on this bonny bird!!

Hair Ups from £18.50